Graduate Minor in Gerontology
Graduate Minor in GerontologyStudents pursuing other graduate degrees at the University of Nebraska can also complete a graduate minor in Gerontology. The graduate minor consists of 9 credit hours in gerontology courses and can be completed 100 percent online.
Below are suggested courses a student can take to receive the gerontology graduate minor:
- GERO 8356-850 Advanced Principles in the Biology of Aging
- GERO 8676-850 Programs & Services for the Elderly
- GERO 8730-850 Dying, Death, and Grieving
- GERO 9110-850 Applied Social Gerontology
- GERO 9460-850 Seminar in Aging & Human Behavior
Graduate students at the University of Nebraska interested in the graduate minor in Gerontology must complete this Change in Plan of Study form.
For More Information
Questions regarding the graduate minor in Gerontology can be directed to the Gerontology Graduate Program Chair: