About IT Innovation
Why would you want to major in IT Innovation?
- If you want flexibility in designing your own curriculum.
- If you want to take more courses that are aligned with your career goals.
- If you want to be prepared to practice being an innovator and an entrepreneur (an ambitious leader who combines their ideas with labor and capital to create and market new goods or services).
- If you want to be prepared to practice being an innovator and intrapreneur (using entrepreneurial skills as an employee within an established organization).
- If you want to appeal to a wide variety of potential employers
- If you want core skills in Information Technology
The IT Innovation Degree has Four Simple but Distinguishing Features
- You pick 33 credit hours from anywhere on campus that line up with your career goals.
- You participate in seminars, workshops, and conferences on entrepreneurship.
- You take a solid core of IT courses.
- You take a 2-semester senior capstone course where YOU have an idea for a new IT product or service, YOU document the technical and market feasibility, and YOU carry it through to prototype stage.