Here are some books you may find interesting that will teach you more about the Midwest. Enjoy!
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian – Sherman Alexie
- My Antonia — By Willa Cather
- Old Jules — by Mari Sandoz
- Black Elk Speaks — by John Neihardt
- It’s Not the End of the Earth, but You Can See It from Here — by Roger Welsch
- Undaunted Courage — by Stephen Ambrose
- A Marvelous Hundred Square Miles — by Suzanne B. Julin
- Little Town on the Prairie — by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The Black Hills and their incredible characters — by Robert J Casey
- Mitchell’s Corn Palace — by Janice Brozik Cerney
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.