Financial Management Association
The professional, educational and social development of students interested in finance, banking and investments
Benefits of FMA
- Meet Financial Experts
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Leadership Development
- Career Resources
- National Honor Society
Spring 2022 FMA Meeting Dates - All students welcome!
March 2: Kathy Tibke, Mutual of Omaha
March 23: TJ Brummels, Distinction Risk Solutions
April 13: Brian Farley, Benchmark Mortgage
May 4: Recent Graduate Panel
All meetings are held from 4:30 to 5:30 in MH 119; Food provided!
Simply attend our meetings! All UNO students are welcome. We have no costs or fees!
Keep up to date by joining our Facebook group!
If you'd like to sign up for the FMA Honor Society, you may do so following the instructions below.
- Go to fma.org
- Click Join or Renew Your Membership and follow the prompts
- Make sure you choose UNO!
- $35 for one year or $50 for two years
- Fees are directly payable to FMA
- FMA Honor Society qualifications:
- 3.50 overall GPA or 3.50 Finance GPA
- Successful completion of 12 hours of finance coursework
- Additional $5 fee per year
- Contact Ray LeBlanc personally prior to signing up to verify requirements