UNO Real Estate Research
Our specialty is integrating real estate transaction data with Geographic Information System (GIS) technologies to analyze real estate from a spatial perspective.
Available Research Reports
- Omaha Single Family Price Appreciation, 2000-2016
- Economic Values of Niobrara Recreational Floating
- Douglas County Housing Mortgage Defaults & Foreclosures, 2000-2008
- Water Resources & Housing Values (floodplains, lake-views, LID's)
- Short Sale Discounts in Omaha
- Trends in Multi-Family Housing Eviction Rates in Omaha
- Legislative impacts to assessments of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Properties
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.