UNO Real Estate scholarships are awarded each year at the Rho Epsilon banquet to students who have a declared concentration (primary or secondary) in real estate or who are working toward a certificate.
Applications are due February 1 each year. Details and application instructions are sent to all enrolled real estate students in December.
UNO Real Estate Scholarships
- BOMA/IFMA Scholarship
- Stephen M. Cary Scholarship
- M.C. Biggerstaff Memorial Scholarship
- Ed Belgrade Scholarship
- Glenn Lewis Scholarship
- Dr. Rodger P. & Jeannine K. Sindt UNO CBA Scholarship
- Jack Haley Scholarship - DEI Communities
- Hollis & Helen Baright Foundation Scholarship
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors (OABR) Scholarship
- Magid Family Real Estate Scholarship
- UNO Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Scholarship