UNO Real Estate scholarships are awarded each year at the Rho Epsilon banquet to students who have a declared concentration (primary or secondary) in real estate or who are working toward a certificate.
Applications are due February 1 each year. Details and application instructions are sent to all enrolled real estate students in December.
UNO Real Estate Scholarships
- BOMA/IFMA Scholarship
- Stephen M. Cary Scholarship
- M.C. Biggerstaff Memorial Scholarship
- Ed Belgrade Scholarship
- Glenn Lewis Scholarship
- Dr. Rodger P. & Jeannine K. Sindt UNO CBA Scholarship
- Jack Haley Scholarship - DEI Communities
- Hollis & Helen Baright Foundation Scholarship
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors (OABR) Scholarship
- Magid Family Real Estate Scholarship
- UNO Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Scholarship
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.