Building on a 60+ year legacy of excellence in real estate education and research, the center fosters partnerships with commercial, governmental and academic institutions to advance education and best practices in all segments of the real estate industry. Integral to this effort is the fundamental task of preparing students to provide lasting contributions to this dynamic field for generations to come.
To accomplish its mission, the center embraces the following overarching objectives:
- Expand real estate education opportunities for students and practitioners.
- Reinforce existing — and establish new — partnerships with business, governmental and professional organizations.
- Bolster real estate research initiatives of interest to the real estate community.
- Meet the industry’s ever-increasing demand for real estate professionals.
- Develop synergy with other UNO organizations and other academic institutions.