To accomplish its mission, the center embraces the following overarching objectives:
- Expand real estate education opportunities for students and practitioners.
- Reinforce existing — and establish new — partnerships with business, governmental and professional organizations.
- Bolster real estate research initiatives of interest to the real estate community.
- Meet the industry’s ever-increasing demand for real estate professionals.
- Develop synergy with other UNO organizations and other academic institutions.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.