Parking at UNO
- Your patience is necessary as we do our best to keep your child safe.
- Please inform whoever will be dropping off and picking up children of these instructions.
- Adults unwilling to abide by these instructions may be asked to keep their child at home (no refund).
- No parking in Lot F at any time.
Morning Arrival: Park in LOT G only
- MONDAY: Please escort children into the building on the first day to complete the registration process.
- Tuesday-Friday: Children may walk up unescorted, as counselors will be there to meet them.
Afternoon Dismissal: Park in LOT G only
- Self-Sign Dismissal:
- Must be selected on the registration (only available to 4th grade or older).
- Follow the pick-up loop in EAST Lot G (see map).
- Adults will stay in their car until they reach the front of the line where counselors escort children to their car.
- Self-Sign Dismissal begins around 3:15 p.m.
- Please be patient.
- CHILDREN WILL NOT BE DISMISSED TO ANYONE WALKING UP TO THE AREA.
- Inside Dismissal:
- Park in WEST Lot G (see map).
- Dismissal begins around 3:25 p.m. PLEASE DO NOT COME EARLY.
- Enter Durham through the west doors and pick up children in room 116.
- Camp staff will be asking for identification for the first few days, so please be patient.
- After Care Dismissal:
- Park in EAST Lot G (see map).
- Enter Durham through the west doors and pick up children in room 115/116 or just south of the building if children are playing outside.