The Arts and Sciences Advising Path
We have a multiple advisor system so you can talk to the right advisor at the right time, based on your needs.
|The Arts & Sciences Advising Path
1. Meet with an Arts & Sciences Advising Center Advisor
- Whether you're a first-year or transfer student, your first Advising appointment should always be with an Advising Center Advisor
- First semester freshmen meet with an Arts and Sciences advisor during Orientation. Transfer students in Arts and Sciences schedule their first advising appointment by calling us at 402.554.2458.
- Current students may use the link below.
2. Transition to a Major Advisor
You should transition to your major advisor when you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You have a declared major
- You have completed at least 27 credits
- You have already met with an Advising Center Advisor
3. Return to your Advising Center Advisor
- You can return to an Advising Center Advisor whenever you need to.
- You should also return to the Advising Center when you reach 91 credits for a graduation check.