Digital Promotional Signage (Fourwinds/Box)
Digital Signage on Campus
We maintain an inventory of television monitors inside buildings on campus. The content for these television screens is managed by a representative of the college or department, usually a key communicator. Each area has its own requirements for what can and cannot be promoted on the signs.
University Communications and partners design for these sizes and shares them upon request.
Signs we size for:
- Arts and Sciences Hall: 1000px x 650px and 1920px x 1080px
- Mammel Hall: 1920px x 1080px
- Roskens Hall: 1024px x 768px
- Weber Fine Arts and Media: 1080x1920
- College of Public Affairs and Community Service: 1057px x 967px
- Criss Library: 1920px x 1080px
- Health and Kinesiology: 1280px x 720px
- Milo Bail Student Center: 1920px x 1080px
- Peter Kiewit Institute: 1920px x 1080px
- University Housing: 1920px x 1080px
- WEPA: 1280px x 960px
Please contact the internal communications coordinator with any additions or updates to this inventory list.
Digital Signage (Fourwinds/Box coming fall 2018)
A pilot project with select buildings that have Fourwinds installed on their digital signs began in spring 2018. Users can then upload a .csv file to Box and maintain images and links to images to rotate images through. Access to the Enterprise folder in box must be requested through Start Your Project.
The spreadsheet has the direct link to the image. Signs can be set up to reference your own images OR University Communications will have a few institutional images and can set up to include in your screens.
The "direct link" under URL is all you need to do to get the image on the screen. Images are stored in a department folder UComm will set up for you or you can reference shared images from UComm.
See the informative video from UNL on how to use and setup.