Big Interview is a simple-to-use job interview training system that combines both expert-developed lessons and the ability to actually practice – all from your personal computer, 24/7.
Get Started with Big Interview
FOR CURRENT UNO STUDENTS
- CLick on the Log In Link Below for Current Students
- Select Register
- Use your @unomaha.edu email address
- CLick on the Log In Link Below for Alumni
- Select Register
- Use your name and current email address
- You must enter the Organization Code for UNO Alumni- 68182
Once the registration process is complete, you will receive confirmation via the email address you entered when registering
- Click "Verify"
- Start using Big Interview!
Online Interview Feedback by ACDC Advisors
- Login to your account, select the “Practice” tab on the top left of your screen, and choose what type of interview questions you would like.
- Record your response to the interview question and press “Save Answer” on the bottom right corner of the video. Your video will be saved under the “My Videos” tab automatically set as VISIBLE.
- An ACDC advisor will watch your submission and leave a review to help you improve your interviewing skills. You will receive an email notifying you of ACDC's review.
OPTIONAL: If you would not like an ACDC advisor to review your video, go to “My Videos," click the three dots under “Actions," and select “Make Private” on the drop-down list.
On Campus Resources:
Need a quiet space to interview in? Looking to borrow some technology for your virtual interview? Check out all of these resources an more at the Criss Library! They offer quiet study rooms where you can conduct your interview, as well as technology to assist your needs.
Off Campus Resources:
Do Sapce presents: Virtual Job Interview Lab
Do Space has created a free Virtual Job Interview Lab to assist community members that might need access to high-speed internet, equipment, and space.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Omaha metro area, their Interview lab features:
- A PC with a high-speed internet connection
- HD webcam with ring light
- Quality sound with a Blue Yeti mic and headphones
Do Space staff have pre-installed many of the most common online meeting software including Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams, Adobe Connect, Google Hangouts, Skype, Go-to meeting, Google Hangouts, Join.me, and Zoho Meeting. Other software can be installed on request.
Check out/book this lab space HERE