You need a planned and systematic change effort to become a more vital and sustainable organization. Are you looking for a strategic plan that will:
- Improve organizational effectiveness through strategic planning and aligning functional structures.
- Create a collaborative, innovative environment with reward systems to improve overall operations.
- Identify strengths and opportunities where improvement is needed.
- Support employees through a system of feedback and individual development emphasis.
When training is not the solutionOrganizational Development consultants create a strategic plan that delivers measurable results. NBDC can help you initiate and complete the following strategies tailored to the needs and goals of your organization:
- Competitiveness Review
- Market Research
- Focus Group
- Cultural Assessment
- Training Needs Assessment
- Process Improvement
- Leadership Development
Organizational Development Consultants
Harold Sargus, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Client services manager for the NBDC professional and organizational development program, has over 25 years of human resource, OD and sales experience and has served as lead HR professional within a variety of organizations.
Laurie Matthews, BS
Account representative for the NBDC professional and organizational development program, has a successful professional background in talent development, coaching and employee relations.
Renee Held, BS, NIST MEP
Lean Certified, Lean consultant, has 25+ years experience in business, management and in effectively implementing Lean techniques within manufacturing processes.