Course Related Forms
- CIST 9980 - Independent Study in Information Technology (to be submitted by student and supervising faculty member)
- CIST 9900 - Special Topics in Information Technology (to be submitted by student and supervising faculty member)
- Reduced Course Load Recommendation Letter (Note: Graduate assistants must maintain a minimum course load of 6 credit hours per semester)
Plan of Study Forms
Comprehensive and Thesis Defense Forms
- Final Oral Examination Application Form
- Admission to Candidacy Application Form
- Report on Completion of Degree Form
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.