Apply for the Ph.D. in Biomedical Informatics
Applicants must submit their application material through the graduate student application website of the Office of Graduate Studies.
- A completed Application for Graduate Admission
- A non-refundable application fee as required by the Office of Graduate Studies
- Two official transcripts from each college or university attended
- An official score report from either the GRE or GMAT
- Evidence of English language proficiency for international students, demonstrated by official scores on standardized English tests, such as TOEFL or TSE
- A Statement of Purpose with attached cover form
- Three letters of recommendation from references who are able to give an in-depth evaluation of the applicant's strengths and weaknesses with respect to academic work, and who are competent to judge the applicant's probable success in graduate school. Letter of recommendation must have attached cover forms.
- A current résumé
- Other evidence of graduate potential, if available, in the form of publications or projects completed by the applicant either in an academic or industrial setting.
Admission Decision Timeline
Phone interviews are usually conducted within 4-8 weeks following the application deadline.
Admission decisions are usually made within 2-3 weeks following the phone interview.