To provide interactive exchange of best practices in information technology by creating and sustaining a value network that contributes to continuous learning and technology practice by all stakeholders.
To be regionally, nationally, and internationally recognized as an accessible, timely, and important resource in leading-edge areas of information technology.
- To work with clients from the NU system, corporate and nonprofit entities on turnkey software engineering, web app development, games/visualilzaitons, and related projects.
- To provde an in-house professionally managed paid active learning environment for undegraduate and graduate students on a variety of cutting edge technologies and platforms.
- To provide professional development workshops and custm training for our stakeholders.
- To engage with the K-12 community with programming that has a direct impact on iSTEM experiences (e.g. programs: Codecrush, iSTEM after school, iSTEM Virtual, Techademy).
- To be a commmunity resource for IT oriented consutling and related services.
Executive Director, Center for Managemen of IT (CMIT)
Professor, Information Systems and Quantitative Analysis
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
User Experience Specialist
iSTEM Program Coordinator
Codecrush Program Coordinator
PhD in IT Student and Project Manager