Prepare Yourself To Be a Leader
Undergraduate Major Options
- Elementary Education
- Middle Grades Education
- Secondary Education
- Library Science
- Early Childhood Inclusive
We asked experienced K-12 classroom teachers and university supervisors to rate our undergraduate student teachers and here's what we learned. UNO beginning teachers are:
- Ready for the classroom. Over 80% of student teachers were rated "strong" or "outstanding" on their overall performance.
- Confident of their subject matter. Over 80% of student teachers received the highest possible rating related to demonstrating and understanding concepts related to content.
- Dynamic and impactful. Over 80% of student teachers received the highest possible rating for delivering engaging instruction and implementing instruction that resulted in student learning.
- Relationship-builders. Over 90% of student teachers received the highest possible rating related to building positive relationships with students.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.