- Junior/Senior GPA of at least 2.85 (on a 4.0 point scale)
- TOEFL score for international applicants
- Student must have completed courses equivalent to the following five foundation courses (UNO undergraduate courses):
- ECON 2220 Principles of Economics: Micro
- ECON 2220 Principles of Economics: Macro
- ECON 3200 Economic Theory: Micro, or Intermediate Micro
- ECON 3220 Economic Theory: Macro, or Intermediate Macro
- BSAD 2130 Principles of Business Statistics
- Applicants meeting the minimum GPA and language requirement but lacking some foundation courses will be granted provisional admission status until all foundation courses are completed with grades of "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 point scale) or above.
Fall | June 1 for international applicants | July 15 for all other applicants
Spring | November 1 for international applicants | December 1 for all other applicants
Summer | March 1 for international applicants | April 15 for all other applicants
For details, please contact:
Dr. Catherine Co | Mammel Hall 332R | 402.554.2805 | email@example.com
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.