Online Resources for Faculty
Resources to help you help your students
- Critical Thinking Module (Open Courseware from Critical Thinking Web - Hong Kong)
- Teaching Reasoning (Maryland Community College)
Designing a Writing Assignment
- CCCC Statement on Second Language Writing and Writers
- National Center for ESL Literacy Education
- English as a Second Language
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.