Master of Arts in Critical and Creative Thinking Admission Criteria
- Application to Graduate College
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited four-year institution with minimum GPA of 3.0 in courses related to major
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- If English is not the language of nurture, official test scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exam are required:
- 600 on the written TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 7.0 on the IELTS
- 65 on the PTE
Fall: July 15
Spring: November 1
Summer: March 1
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.