- B.J. Reed, Ph.D.
- Senior Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs
- Bill Conley, MBA
- Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance
- Daniel Shipp, Ed.D.
- Vice Chancellor for Student Success
- Trev Alberts
- Vice Chancellor for Athletic Leadership and Management
- Director of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Deborah Smith-Howell, Ph.D.
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Academic Affairs
- Dean of Graduate Studies
- Scott Snyder, Ph.D.
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Office of Research and Creative Activity
- Interim Executive Director of Peter Kiewit Institute
- Sara Woods, MPA
- Executive Associate to the Senior Vice Chancellor for Community Engagement
- Director of Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center
- Bret Blackman
- Chief Information Officer
- Cecil Hicks, Jr., MBA, SPHR
- Assistant Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
- Erin Owen
- Assistant to the Chancellor
- Executive Director
- University Communications
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.