Once your Handshake account is approved, you will be able to post available positions as well as request on-campus interview space.
Some of the fantastic features you will find when using Handshake include:
- An easy to use, intuitive interface, with a clean, modern, and simple design - making it easy to navigate and use.
- Powerful search tools that offer you the ability to pinpoint and build candidate pools quickly and easily
- Built in communication tools that allow you to message our students directly
- Added data points that allow you to send communication to the right students at the right time in their academic careers
Handshake Hints & Training
Handshake provides free access to a variety of on-line resources and help tutorials through Handshake's online training website.
- 2-minute how-to videos
- Getting started with Handshake
- How to add a school on Handshake
- How to post a job on Handshake
- How to request an event (e.g., information table, session, promote your own event)
- How to conduct on-campus interviews
- How to search for students and download public résumés
- About having low applicant responses
- UNO Recruiting Policies
- Reported Median Wages
- DACA Guidance for Employers
- Internship Program Best Practices
The Academic and Career Development Center
Our partnership programs offer many different benefits with the goal of helping to elevate your campus brand and to connect you to students. Registration for the 2021-2022 academic year is open now.
To learn more about becoming a partner organization and how to better enhance your visibility and brand across campus, please contact ACDC
Thank you to our 2020-2021 Employer & Community Partners!
The UNO Academic & Career Development Center (ACDC) acknowledges our Employer and Community Partners for their commitment to assisting UNO students and alumni.
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies – Workers Compensation
Boys Town National Research Hospital
Farm Credit Services of America
First National Bank
Mutual of Omaha
National Indemnity Company
Nebraska Army National Guard
US Marine Corps – Officer Selection Program