Once your Handshake account is approved, you will be able to post available positions as well as request on-campus interview space.
Some of the fantastic features you will find when using Handshake include:
- An easy to use, intuitive interface, with a clean, modern, and simple design - making it easy to navigate and use.
- Powerful search tools that offer you the ability to pinpoint and build candidate pools quickly and easily
- Built in communication tools that allow you to message our students directly
- Added data points that allow you to send communication to the right students at the right time in their academic careers
Handshake Hints & Training
Handshake provides free access to a variety of on-line resources and help tutorials through Handshake's online training website.
- 2-minute how-to videos
- Getting started with Handshake
- How to add a school on Handshake
- How to post a job on Handshake
- How to request an event (e.g., information table, session, promote your own event)
- How to conduct on-campus interviews
- How to search for students and download public résumés
- About having low applicant responses
- UNO Recruiting Policies
- Reported Median Wages
- DACA Guidance for Employers
- Internship Program Best Practices
The Academic and Career Development Center
Check back soon for updates on our Fall 2021 Career & Internship Fairs schedule.
Our partnership programs offer many different benefits with the goal of helping to elevate your campus brand and to connect you to students. Registration for the 2021-2022 academic year is open now.
To learn more about becoming a partner organization and how to better enhance your visibility and brand across campus, please contact ACDC
Thank you to our 2020-2021 Employer & Community Partners!
The UNO Academic & Career Development Center (ACDC) acknowledges our Employer and Community Partners for their commitment to assisting UNO students and alumni.
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies – Workers Compensation
Boys Town National Research Hospital
Farm Credit Services of America
First National Bank
Mutual of Omaha
National Indemnity Company
Nebraska Army National Guard
US Marine Corps – Officer Selection Program