The Computer Science Learning Center (CSLC) offers peer-based assistance to several other CS core courses through peer tutoring and review sessions.
The CSLC serves all UNO students taking these courses free of charge. Students seeking to work with a tutor only need to come to the center; no appointment is necessary for most of these core courses. The center is located in PKI 391, you can find it by going up the main staircase in PKI and it is the first room on the right on the third floor.
Hours of Operation
All hours are being offered both in-person and online in Summer 2022.
Link for online assistance: https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/94531042940?pwd=UGlWL09URFF3Vk9jR3ZiSStyTDBHdz09
Summer hours begin May 23rd and end August 12th.
- Monday through Thursday: 9 A.M. – 8 P.M.
- Friday: 9 A.M. – 5 P.M.
- Saturday: 10:30 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
- Monday through Thursday: 11 A.M. - 6 P.M.
- Distance Tutoring via Zoom
- Drop-in Tutoring
- Private Tutoring Sessions
- Services for Metro Community College
How to Submit a Tutoring Help Ticket
- Go to the Tutoring Portal. If the Tutoring Portal is not working, skip to step 7 and we can assist you directly.
- Read the information on the Status page about tbe ways to submit a ticket.
- Click the UNO logo to go to the index page.
- Click the "Open Ticket" tab.
- Fill out the information relating to your question(s). For online tutoring requests, clearly mention it in the description.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Either come in person to PKI 391 or join the Zoom meeting listed on the initial Status page (it is the same Zoom link listed on this page).