P-12 Lending Library
Want to try out that latest gadget?
The following materials are available for teachers upon request for a limited duration in order to promote exploration and provide access to students. Availability and loan duration for any particular item depends on demand from other schools as well as IS&T event needs. The lending library currently has the following materials and the number available are shown in parenthesis:Plugged Materials
- Arduino UNO Kits (6)
- Makey-Makey Kits (11)
- Finch Robots (15)
- Raspberry Pi
- IP Cameras
- IOT Sensors
- Other accesories
- PicoBoards (10)
- Sphero 2.0 Robots (7)
- LittleBits Starter Kits
- Smarthome kits
- Miscellanous additional components
- R2D2 Inventor Kits
- Micro:bit Boards and Invention Kits
- SumoBots (2)
- Lilipad Arduinos
- Computational Thinking Bins
- Breakout Boxes (2 varieties)
- Digital Citizenship Survival Kit (materials only, lesson plan pending)
Other UNO Lesson Materials:
- BrickLayer -- Creative coding materials for a wide range of grade levels using functional programming, math, and art!
- Nebraska GenCyber Modules -- Multiple lesson plans and materials for cybersecurity topics.
If you would like to request a particular item (or set of items) from the lending library, please enter your details on the lending library request form. You can also contact Dr. Brian Dorn at email@example.com should you have questions about your specific request.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.