Apply to CADRE
- Hold a B.S. or B.A. in Education with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Be eligible for appropriate state certification
- Commit to the 14 month program (June - July with an orientation in May)
- Complete application process
- Complete application process with participating districts, specifying an interest in CADRE
1. Apply to the CADRE Project by submitting a completed application. Attach:
- An unofficial transcript.
- A letter of interest: one-page, single-spaced, stating your career goals and your reasons for applying to the CADRE project.
- An updated resume.
2. Apply to participating school districts.
- Follow the links below to apply to the school districts participating in CADRE. Each school district is responsible for selecting its CADRE Teachers. 2019-2020 CADRE Participating Districts include:
- The CADRE Project office will notify remaining canidates once the districts have completed the selection process.