Omicron Delta Epsilon
Omicron Delta Epsilon (ODE)
UNO has had an ODE chapter since 1966. The federal government and graduate schools recognize membership as an indication of exceptional student performance.
Membership in ODE for undergraduates requires:
- Junior standing (58 credit hours)
- At least 12 credit hours of economics courses (including Principles of Economics)
- 3.0 cumulative GPA and 3.0 economics GPA
Membership in ODE for graduate students requires:
- At least 15 credit hours of graduate courses
- At least 6 credit hours of graduate economics courses
- At least 3.33 cumulative GPA and at least 3.33 graduate economics GPA
There is a one-time initiation fee to become a member of ODE. For this initiation fee you will receive a scroll suitable for framing and a one-year subscription to the American Economist. An initiation reception is usually held in April. At this reception, we also recognize students who have received department awards and scholarships.
Email Dr. Jinlan Ni, email@example.com.