- Upload a resumé and complete your online career profile
- Allow your online career profile and resumé to be viewable by employers
- Learn which employers are attending upcoming Career Fairs
- View upcoming local and on-campus career events
- Research contact information for local and national employers
- Search for and apply to open positions
- Schedule an appointment with an CBA Career Center advisor
Loginusing your NetID and password to complete your profile and put your best self forward to employers. And, be sure to download Handshake Mobile (iOS) to discover jobs on the go and to stay on track with reminders for application deadlines and direct messages from employers.
If you need to create an account, you will be prompted to submit additional information to Career Services. This information, which includes your NUID, full name and contact information, will be used to verify your alumni status prior to account access approval.
Did you access Handshake as a student and now you are an alum? Follow this support article and visit the Handshake Login page. You will likely need to create a Handshake password now that you are no longer accessing Handshake through our Single Sign-On system.
Handshake Student & Alumni Resources
- Handshake's online training website
- How to search and apply to jobs
- How to request a career advising appointment
- How to save a job search
- How to upload a document
- How to edit a document
Please visit the employer page for more information.
Safety in the Job Search
The CBA Career Center reviews employers and job postings prior to being approved on Handshake. However, in today's technological world, job scams are a real threat to job seekers and can be difficult to recognize. They can appear in many different places including online or print advertisements, career websites, Craigslist or even in your email inbox.