Online Master of Arts in Critical and Creative Thinking
Course interaction with students and professors may include the following methods:
- Online discussion boards or forums
- Video or phone conferencing
- Asynchronous or synchronous lectures
- Email or synchronous chat
- Other forms of electronic communication
Basic technology requirements and recommendations:
- Personal laptop or desktop computer
- Reliable high-speed Internet access
- Webcam and microphone
- Current word processor such as Microsoft Word
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.