Supplement coursework, improve time-to-degree, and increase flexibility for current students studying primarily on-campus in Omaha, and increase the reach of campus-based programs and courses beyond Omaha.
The Office of Digital Learning serves two functions for the UNO campus:
- Encouraging and supporting the use of academic technologies to enrich the teaching and learning environment for both face-to-face and digital courses.
- Assisting with the development and re-envisioning of courses and programs moving to online delivery.
- Ensure every undergraduate has an online learning experience.
- Increase percentage of students taking online courses.
- Eliminate disparity between online course withdrawal rate for online versus on-campus.
- Growth: Develop fully online graduate certificates and courses with pedagogical fit for large capacity.
- Retention: Create online course standardization, guidelines and templates.
- Academic Excellence: Create a digital learning environment that is highly accessible and compliant.