Before You Apply
Review the Following Non-Degree Admission Requirements
- There is a $45 non-refundable application fee (not required for previous UNO, UNL, UNK or UNMC undergraduate students).
- NOTE: Non-Degree students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Review the Non-Degree Flyer (PDF) for more information regarding Non-Degree Enrollment.
- To ease the registration process, submission of college transcripts would be helpful for anyone wishing to register for a class with a prerequisite. Alternately, non-degree students would need to provide proof of having met the prerequisites to the department offering the desired course.
Additional Admission Requirements
- Academic Suspension or Dismissal
- English Proficiency for Non-Native English Speakers
- U.S. Naturalized Citizens, Immigrants Granted or Seeking Legal Status
The Admission Process
- There is a $45 non-refundable application fee for all incoming non-degree students. Please have your form of payment available by the end of the application process to avoid delays. Additional information is available on the Application Fee Guidelines page.
- Applicants who pay the $45 application fee and who do not enroll are eligible to reapply within one year without an additional fee.
- Apply at UNO
- If you require a paper application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.554.2393.
After You Apply
You will start receiving information from the admissions office soon. If you have not received any communication within one week please contact us immediately to inquire.
After You Apply
- Check your admission status on mavlink
After You Are Admitted
Questions? Contact us.