Exit Procedures for UNO Staff
Below is a brief list to help your exit go smoothly.
- Provide written notice to your supervisor and copy Human Resources. Preferably give a two-week notice if Office-Service and one-month if Managerial.
- Contact Human Resources, 402.554.3668 to schedule an exit interview and to check how your benefits and pay are affected by your leaving the university.
- Update your supervisor on any projects in process and provide necessary files, information.
- Return any UNO property such as listed below:
- Keys to Campus Security
- Library books/videos, etc.
- Parking hanging tag to Parking