The Computer Science Learning Center (CSLC) offers peer-based assistance to several other CS core courses through peer tutoring and review sessions. The CSLC serves all UNO students taking these courses free of charge. Students seeking to work with a tutor only need to come to the center; no appointment is necessary for most of these core courses. The center is located in PKI 285E, please enter through the School of Interdisciplinary Informatics entry (PKI 280).
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00AM – 8:00PM
- Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Saturday: 10:30AM – 2:30PM
- Monday through Thursday: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Distance Tutoring via Skype
- Drop-in Tutoring
- Exam Reviews
- Private Tutoring Sessions
- Services for Metro Community College
How to Submit a Tutoring Help Ticket
- Go to the Tutoring Portal.
- Click the "Open Ticket" tab.
- Fill out the information relating to your question(s). For online tutoring requests, clearly mention it in the description.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Setup your workstation and a tutor will come over to you (or contact you via Skype) as soon as they are available.