How to Connect
- Select a course from the list below.
- Click the tutor’s name in the table—you will be connected with that tutor’s Zoom meeting room.
- You’ll automatically be muted when you enter the meeting in case they are already helping someone else.
- Unmute yourself when they have finished or when you wish to join that discussion.
- If they’re discussing something different than what you need help with, please wait until they’ve finished or leave that Zoom meeting and check with another tutor.
These students can help with most 1st and 2nd year engineering courses including statics, mechanics, thermodynamics and e-bodies. Some can also help with other engineering courses. For help with engineering statistics, please visit the statistics page.
For help at other times, please email our engineering tutors to request an appointment.
Additional engineering help can also be found in the evening through the Engineering Resource Center formerly known as the Engineering Study Stop.