How to Connect
- Select a course from the list below.
- Click the tutor’s name in the table—you will be connected with that tutor’s Zoom meeting room.
- You’ll automatically be muted when you enter the meeting in case they are already helping someone else.
- Unmute yourself when they have finished or when you wish to join that discussion.
- If they’re discussing something different than what you need help with, please wait until they’ve finished or leave that Zoom meeting and check with another tutor.
More than any other subject, statistics is taught in departments throughout campus with topics specific to those disciplines. These different stats courses all have some overlap and some differences. If a tutor for your stats course is not listed when you are available or not listed at all, you are welcome to check with one of the other stats tutors, they may be able to help. The complete list of our tutors who've taken any of these stats courses is listed with MATH1530 below. Additional stats help can be found in the Social Science Research Commons during their open consulting hours. The SSRC is a great source of assistance with basic research processes (e.g., literature reviews) and statistics (e.g., SPSS). Graduate level and research stats questions are best directed there.
- CIST2500 Intro to Applied Statistics for IST
- MATH1530 Intro to Applied Probability & Statistics
- MATH4740 Probability & Statistics I
- MATH4750 Probability & Statistics II
- PSYC3130 Statistics for Behavioral Sciences
- SOC2130 Social Statistics
- STAT3000 Statistical Methods I
- STAT3800 Applied Engineering Probability & Statistics
MATH1530 Intro to Applied Probability & Statistics
|Sunday||Michael 7-10 pm|
|Tuesday||Mohammed 1-5 pm|
|Justin 7-10 pm|
|Thursday||Mohammed 1-5 pm|
|Friday||Kayla 10:30-3||Kayla 10:30-3|
For help at other times, please email our Stats tutors to request an appointment.
SOC2130 Social Statistics
|Day||9 A.M. - Noon||Noon - 3 P.M.||3 - 6 P.M.||6 - 10 P.M.|
STAT3800 Applied Engineering Probability & Statistics