MavTRACK - Your Online Link to Your Advisor
MavTRACK provides online scheduling of advising appointments and easy access to information on campus resources. You can find out when your advisor is available, and make an appointment from your computer, tablet or phone. Users log in to MavTRACK using their UNO NetID (ex: jsmith) and NetID password. This is the same exact username and password you would use to log in to Canvas.
Before you make your advising appointment via MavTRACK, make sure you're making the right advising appointment. Make an appointment with an Arts & Sciences Advising Center Advisor if:
- You've never met with an Advising Center Advisor before
- You haven't declared a major
- You haven't yet completed at least 27 credits
- You have questions about Pre-Health or Pre-Law options
- You have questions about your Senior Check
Make an appointment with an Advising Center Advisor via MavTRACK
If you experience any trouble with MavTRACK or cannot see our advisors in your Success Network, please contact our office at 402-554-2458 to schedule an appointment.