Frequently Asked Questions about NE STEM 4U
1. How can I bring NE STEM 4U to my school?
a. Please email email@example.com with information about your timeline, target audience, any existing STEM programming, any site staff that could aid in program implementation, and your overall goals for your students.
2. I'm an undergraduate interesting in being an NE STEM 4U mentor, how do I apply?
3. Do you offer summer programming?
a. Yes, we offer year-round, afterschool programming. We're also working to build out more of our video and web-based resources.
4. I'd like more resources for my program or group.
a. Great! Let us know what types of activities or requests that you have and we'll work with you to develop those activities.
5. I'm an undergraduate or graduate student considering careers in teaching, the sciences, and maybe even graduate school. What can I gain from NE STEM 4U?
6. How can I stay apprised of new developments?
a. Subscribe to the STC newsletter by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter.