About IT Innovation
Why would you want to major in IT Innovation?
- If you want flexibility in designing your own curriculum.
- If you want to take more courses that are aligned with your career goals.
- If you want to be prepared to practice being an entrepreneur (an ambitious leader who combines their ideas with labor and capital to create and market new goods or services).
- If you want to be prepared to practice being an entrepreneur (using entrepreneurial skills as an employee within an established organization).
- If you want to appeal to a wide variety of potential employers.
The IT Innovation Degree has Four Simple but Distinguishing Features
- You pick 33 credit hours from anywhere on campus that line up with your career goals.
- You participate in seminars, workshops, and conferences on entrepreneurship.
- You take a solid core of IT courses.
- You take a 2-semester senior capstone course where YOU have an idea for a new IT product or service, YOU document the technical and market feasibility, and YOU carry it through to prototype stage