New and Transfer Students
- An official copy of your immunization record is required to show proof of two MMR's (measles, mumps, rubella) or two rubeola measles immunizations.
- OR a positive rubeola lab test.
Once in MavLINK click on Pre-Enrollment Health Requirement.
Document your immunization dates and attach your immunization record.
You will not be able to submit until you attach your immunization record.
If you are unable to submit your immunization record online in your MavLINK account you can use ONE of these alternative options:
- Fax your immunization record to 402.554.2387
- Email your immunization record to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off your immunization record to Health Services, located in 102 HPER
If you are having difficulty, please call 402.554.2374.
If you need additional assistance with trying to obtain you immunization record from your high school click here.
If your immunization records cannot be found, you can choose ONE of these options:
- Receive two MMR immunizations in Health Services or your physician's office
- Have a rubeola blood test. A positive rubeola blood test showing immunity to rubeola (measles) is acceptable
Informed Consent to Treat (Only for students under age of 19)
If you are unable to submit your informed consent to treat form online, submit by:
- Fax your informed consent to treat form to 402.554.2387
- Email your informed consent to treat form to email@example.com
- Drop off your informed consent to treat form to Health Services, located in 102 HPER
For more information, contact Health Services at 402.554.2374
Meningococcal disease is a rare infection with potentially devastating results. The vaccine is recommended for the first year students living in university housing but is not required by the University of Nebraska at Omaha.