Immunizations and Labs
Proof of two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations or positive rubeola lab result
- A copy of your health care provider immunization record is required to show proof of two MMRs;
- Positive rubeola lab report
- A tuberculosis test done in Health Services when you arrive
Tuberculosis Test Done in Health Services
- Required of all international students - NO EXCEPTIONS
- A chest X-ray done in Health Services is required if the test is positive
Can't find your health records? You have options:
- Receive two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations in Health Services why you arrive, scheduled 30 days apart. No appointment needed;
- Have a rubeola blood test drawn in Health Services. An appointment to have the test done is not required. A negative test result requires two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations
Cost of the MMR vacine and Tuberculosis Test is the responsibility of the student. Health Services can submit on behalf o the student to the Student Insurance Policy. Health Services can also submit charges to other designated insurance policies.
Informed Consent to Treat (Only for students under age of 19)
If you are unable to submit your informed consent to treat form online, submit by:
- Fax your informed consent to treat form to 402.554.2387
- Email your informed consent to treat form to email@example.com
- Drop off your informed consent to treat form to Health Services, located in 102 HPER
For more information, contact Health Services at 402.554.2374
Meningococcal disease is a rare infection with potentially devastating results. The vaccine is recommended for the first year students living in university housing but is not required by the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.