The Center for Faculty Excellence is pleased to present award-winning faculty members and to highlight educators who are innovative in the classroom.
The University Committee for the Advancement of Teaching (UCAT) oversees the application and review process for a number of faculty grants.
- Travel Grants
- Speaker Grants
- Designated Conference Grants
- Curriculum Development Grants
- UCAT Committee
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The list below provides an overview of various student support resources available on campus.
- Writing Center
- Math Lab
- Speech Center
- Testing Center
- Counseling Center
- Accessibility Services Center
- Student Conduct & Community Standards
- Gender & Sexuality Resource Center
- Equity, Access & Diversity
- Computer Science Learning Center (CSLC)
We strive to provide UNO faculty with resources that will assist in classroom development, teaching innovation, and professional engagement. Among our resources you will find useful samples, suggested teaching techniques, videos, links to articles, and other useful web resources.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Civil, Safe, and Inclusive Classrooms
- Difficult Conversations
- Plagiarism Statement
- Syllabus Best Practices
College classrooms are serving an increasingly diverse group of students. The Universal Design Framework guides instructors how to design instructional goals, curriculum, assessment, and materials to meet the needs of all students.
Learn more about Universal Design for Learning.