The University Committee for the Advancement of Teaching (UCAT) oversees the application and review process for a number of faculty grants.UCAT Themes
- Curriculum Development and Assessment
- Instructional Technology
- Interdisciplinary Integration
- Promoting Critical Thinking Pedagogy
- Student Mentoring, Advising, and Research
- Speaker Grants
- Designated Professional Development Grants
- Curriculum Development Grants
- Course Redesign Grants
- Instructional Materials Grants
- UCAT Committee
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Assessment of pedagogical strengths and weaknesses is an important aspect of improving your teaching.
The list below provides an overview of various student support resources available on campus.
- Accessibility Services Center
- Computer Science Learning Center (CSLC)
- Counseling Center
- Equity, Access & Diversity
- Gender & Sexuality Resource Center
- Math Lab
- Speech Center
- Student Conduct & Community Standards
- Testing Center
- Writing Center
We strive to provide UNO faculty with resources that will assist in classroom development, teaching innovation, and professional engagement. Among our resources you will find useful samples, suggested teaching techniques, videos, links to articles, and other useful web resources.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Civil, Safe, and Inclusive Classrooms
- Difficult Conversations
- Plagiarism Statement
- Student Engagement and Collaborative Learning
- Syllabus Best Practices
- Universal Design for Learning
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.