Every camper will receive one Techademy t-shirt.
Grade levels are listed based on what grade the student is entering in the fall of 2020.
- All applicable school rules will be observed (Be Responsible, Be Respectful, Be Safe, Be Kind)
- Cell phones are to be turned off and put away atall times
- The Internet will be used during class activities. The expectation is that it only be used for the current activity and in the intended manner. “Surfing” the web, checking Instagram, Tik Tok, playing games, etc. are not allowed unless specified by the instructor.
- Students will be supervised while using computers, but not all screens will be in view of the instructors at all times. Students should be aware that all sites visited are logged, and viewing of non-applicable material (not necessarily offensive) will be grounds for dismissal.
- Offensive and inappropriate material is not allowed to be viewed or placed on student’s web sites or applications that are utilized during the workshop.
- Students may not make changes to configuration settings on devices without the approval of the instructor.
- Appropriate dress code will be observed (no hats/ hoodies, appropriate clothing, etc.)
Failure to follow any of the above rules could result in the camper being removed from class for the remainder of the day. Further abuse of the above rules could result in being dismissed for the remainder of the week.
- FULL DAY: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday -Friday
- HALF DAY: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m or 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Before & After Care
Before and After Care is available for students who are registered for Techademy workshops.
- Before Care ONLY 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. ($10/per student, per week)
- After Care ONLY 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. ($25/per student, per week)
- Before and After Care 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. & 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. ($30/per student, per week)
Campers will need to bring a sack lunch daily. Campers may also purchase food items from the Scott Cafe located inside of the Peter Kiewit Institute. A morning and afternoon snack will be provided.
FridayParent and Pizza day! Every Friday campers and their families are treated to a pizza party! During this time campters can show off finished projects and what they have learned.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. Deposits may not be applied to another camp. Account balances are due by 5:00 p.m. May 13th. Payment plans are available for those with financial need. Cancellations made within five working days prior to the camp session will not receive a refund. A $10 camp transfer fee is applied to all transfers.