If you registered for a Techademy workshop last year, you will not be required to create a new account. You may simply login to your account with your username/password. If you are new to Techademy, you will be required to create a new account prior to registering for workshops.
Based on grade entering in fall of 2018
- All applicable school rules will be observed (no hats, appropriate clothing, etc.).
- Cell phones are to be turned off and put away at all times.
- We will be using the Internet during class activities. It must only be used for the current activity in the intended manner. "Surfing" the web, checking e-mail or Facebook, playing games, etc. are not allowed.
- Students will be supervised while using the computers, but not all screens will be in view of the instructors at all times. Be aware that sites visited will be logged. Viewing of non-applicable material (not necessarily offensive) will be grounds for dismissal.
- Offensive and inappropriate material will not be allowed to be viewed or placed on student's web sites.
- Students may not make changes to configuration settings without the approval of the instructor.
Failure to follow any of the above rules could result in the camper being removed from class for the remainder of the day. Further abuse of the above rules could result in being dismissed for the remainder of the week.
- FULL DAY: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday -Friday
- HALF DAY: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m or 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Before & After Care
New to Techademy this year is our Before and After Care program. Before and After Care is available for students who are registered for Techademy workshops.
- Before Care ONLY 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. ($10/per student, per week)
- After Care ONLY 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. ($25/per student, per week)
- Before and After Care 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. & 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. ($30/per student, per week)
Campers will need to bring a sack lunch daily. Campers may also purhcase food items from the Scott Cafe located inside of the Peter Kiewit Institute. A snack will be provided daily.
Pizza Party & Free Stuff
Every Friday campers and their families are treated to a pizza party! During this time campers can show off their finished projects.
Each camper will receive one Techademy t-shirt.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A $50 non-refundable depoist is due at the time of registeration. Deposits may not be applied to another camp.
Account balances are due by 5:00pm. May 14th. Payment plans are available for those with financial need.
Cancellations made within five working days prior to the camp session will not receive a refund.
A $10 camp transfer fee is applied to all transfers.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.