- During the selection process, the committee looks for incoming freshmen who would most likely demonstrate the following traits if chosen:
- CBA Scholars are committed to their educations and put forth their best work in the classroom, challenging themselves while expanding their knowledge
- They are committed to their futures and make those investments now.
- CBA Scholars are committed to each other and participate enthusiastically in the program.
- Passion is giving more than what it is required. Different individuals carry their passion differently; sometimes it’s loud, sometimes it’s not. No matter the style, it means going the extra mile.
- Scholars want to make the world a better place, not just for themselves but for others as well.
- Because others believe in the program and make investments in it, CBA Scholars are given many perks – including scholarships, mentorship, and other unique opportunities. Scholars are expected to pay-it-forward by being generous with their time and their talents.
- CBA Scholars are go-getters. They don’t wait for others to make their dreams a reality.
- Any high school senior interested in business is encouraged to apply. In addition to evidence of the above traits, the committee takes into consideration applicants’ high school GPA, class rank, and ACT (or SAT) score.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.