The Center for Collaboration Science offers various services to enable businesses to effectively streamline their meetings in order to reach quality outcomes in an optimal timeframe. Some of the expertise includes:
- Collaboration skills training
- Conflict and collaboration
- Creativity and innovation
- Cross-cultural collaboration
- Collaboration engineering
- Diversity and collaboration
- Group interactions
- Leadership and facilitation
- Personality and individual differences
- Research methods and techniques for collaboration phenomena
- Technology for collaboration and communication
- Virtual work arrangements
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.