- Jeffrey P. Gold, M.D.
- Chancellor, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Chancellor, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- B.J. Reed, Ph.D.
- Senior Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Daniel Shipp, Ed.D.
- Vice Chancellor for Student Success
- Trev Alberts
- Vice Chancellor for Athletic Leadership and Management
- Director of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Hesham Ali, Ph.D.
- Dean of the College of Information Science & Technology
- John Bartle, Ph.D.
- Dean of the College of Public Affairs and Community Service
- David Boocker, Ph.D.
- Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Nancy Edick, Ed.D.
- Dean of the College of Education
- Michael Hilt
- Interim Dean of the College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media
- Deborah Smith-Howell, Ph.D.
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Academic Affairs
- Dean of Graduate Studies
- Louis Pol, Ph.D.
- Dean of the College of Business Administration
- David Richards
- Dean of Library Services
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.