ACDC Office Hours
Academic Advising Appointments
For undeclared students with less than 36 credit hours
Career Advising Appointments
Career Advising Walk-Ins
For quick career advising questions only.
Walk-ins not available over the summer. Walk-ins are only available in the fall and spring while classes are in session.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
1 P.M. to 3 P.M.
Walk-ins not available over the summer. Walk-ins are only available in the fall and spring while classes are in session
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
10 A.M. to 1 P.M.
This appointment is only available as a walk-in appointment on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 10 A.M. – 1 P.M.
Tips for Headshots
- Students should wear solid neutral colors.
- Though you do not need to wear business formal attire, consider for what you will use the photo and dress accordingly.
- The headshot will only capture your torso and higher, so you do not need to wear formal pants.
Listed below are some examples of appropriate attire:
1. Dark neutral colored top with denim pants. Minimal or no jewelry is worn. No visible logos.
2. Neutral colored business casual dress with a dark jacket. No logos are visible.
3. Button down neutral colored top paired with dark slacks and a jacket. No logos are visible. Minimal or no jewelry is worn.
This service is free to all UNO students and graduates.
Please note, students who arrive six (6) or more minutes late for their appointments will be asked to reschedule. This policy prevents us from having a rushed meeting and is in line with professional etiquette.
If you are going to be more than six (6) minutes late or if you are unable to make your appointment, please be considerate and call the office to reschedule at 402.554.3672.