Business and Social Action in India
Spend Spring Break in India
Where: New Delhi, India
Course: Business and Social Action in India
- Visit the Taj Mahal and take selfies here that will last a lifetime
- Visit forts and temples in and around Delhi
- Visit Indian businesses and startups
- Visit Indian nonprofit companies and NGOs (non-governmental organizations)
- Lectures at one of the best business schools in India (Institute of Management Technology)
- Opportunities for ethnic shopping at Delhi Haat
- Food at a couple of traditional Indian restaurants in Delhi
- Living in executive dorms at the beautiful campus of IMT, including movie nights and cultural programs
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.