Doing Business in China
Spend Spring Break in China
Where: Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, and Tongli
Course: Doing Business in China
- The Tiananmen Square in Beijing, one of the most famous squares in the world
- The Forbidden City in Beijing, from where 24 Chinese emperors ruled the Middle Kingdom for 500 years
- Optional: the Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace in Beijing, where the last emperor roamed around as a toddler
- The Great Wall, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- The Bund in Shanghai, one of the most spectacular skylines in the world
Visit a Nebraska-based Chinese business (e.g., Werner Enterprises or Union Pacific), converse with Americans living in Shanghai at the American Chamber of Commerce, visit traditional Chinese businesses manufacturing pearl and silk, and possibly visit a Chinese university.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.