Five days to your Mini MBA
This open-enrollment program will equip you with the vital skills and knowledge needed to thrive in today’s business context. You’ll learn about key business topics through interactive classes and case studies and have the opportunity to network with other Omaha-area professionals.
The program is ideal for middle managers, professionals without a business degree, those considering graduate school, or anyone who wants to dive deeper into current business theory and practice.
Participants earn a certificate of completion, continuing education units and an introduction to UNO’s Executive MBA — the 13th oldest program in the country and the only one of its kind in Nebraska.
Award-winning, graduate-level professors from the UNO College of Business Administration will teach on the following topics:
- Innovation and Critical Thinking
- Leveraging Human Capital
- Overseeing the Organization: Corporate Governance and Strategic Leadership
- Steering the Organization: Developing an Enterprise Strategy
- Achieving Effective Team Collaboration
- Feedback and Coaching for Long-Term Success
- The Economics of Strategic Pricing
- Finance for the Non-Financial Executive
April 3–7, 2017 | 8 A.M.–5 P.M.
$2,495 (includes course materials & lunch)
We'll send you an email with details and a link to register when you're ready.