Boost your business acumen
Dates & Times
Spring 2018 dates TBD
Classes meet from 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The fee includes tuition, course materials and lunch each day.
Highly experienced graduate faculty will teach interactive sessions on the following topics:
- Innovation and Critical Thinking
- Leveraging Human Capital
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Overseeing the Organization: Corporate Governance and Strategic Leadership
- Steering the Organization: Developing an Enterprise Strategy
- Achieving Effective Team Collaboration
- Feedback and Coaching for Long-Term Success
- The Economics of Strategic Pricing
- Finance for the Non-Financial Executive
- Earn a certificate of completion and continuing education units
- Learn how to apply key business topics to your own career through interactive classes and case studies
- Network with other Omaha-area professionals
- Meet professors experienced in their fields and skilled in coaching top-level executives
For your company:
- Retain high-potential employees
- Empower people to bring new ideas and a fresh perspective
- Apply proven, practical techniques to challenges
- Build a productive culture
"The Mini MBA at UNO was perfect for me. With three graduate degrees already, I was lacking essential training in the business aspects of how organizations function. The five days I spent with the outstanding faculty from the Executive MBA program at UNO were very valuable. They provided a solid foundation and broad background that gave me necessary skills to advance in my profession."
—Preston VanLoon, Ed.D., BCC, Spring '17 Mini MBA
"UNO’s Mini MBA program provides professionals the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest research and developments in all areas of business. Participants are led by instructors who are award-winning, engaging, thought-provoking, and up-to-date in their area of expertise. I strongly recommend this program for anyone interested in knowing more about the fascinating world of business or simply desiring a refresher on their existing MBA."
—Craig Bence, VP/CIO, Spring '17 Mini MBA
"It was an amazing week, and I was so impressed. I will continue to tell everyone I know about the program and what a huge fan I am of the talented professors at UNO."
—Cheri Craig, Vice President, Fall '16 Mini MBA
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.