Qualtrics Research Suite
What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics Research Suite is an easy-to-use, powerful tool for creating online surveys. It supports a wide range of approaches, from simple questionnaires and event signup lists to sophisticated social science research instruments with extensive scripting, randomization, and interactive question presentation.
Use of Qualtrics is subject to compliance with policies and processes relating to human subjects research, NU Executive Memorandum 16, and UNO Electronic Communication Policy. Use is restricted to the university's central missions of education, research, and community engagement. Commercial use of Qualtrics is not allowed under our site license.
Who can use Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is available to all UNO students, faculty, and staff.
How to Access Qualtrics?
- Determine if your survey requires approval.
- Log in to your account at qualtrics.unomaha.edu.
- Learn how to use the survey tool.
Features of Qualtrics
- Secure, hosted platform.
- Export data into multiple formats.
- Real-time collaboration options.
- Our site license does not include the following add-on functionalities: Adobe Analytics integration, API access, file upload question type, offline survey mobile apps, Salesforce.com integration, and SMS surveys.
Contact the UNO Digital Learning Team