gMAV E-mail, Drive and Calendar
gMAV is UNO's implementation of Google Apps for Education. It provides the student email system as well as Google Drive, Google Sites, and Google Calendar for students, faculty, and staff.
- As a University, we do not support recreational applications associated with Google such as Google Pay and Google Play Store.
- The University does support applications associated with academics including:
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
- Google Sites
- Google Email
LoginsLogin to EmailLogin to DriveLogin to Calendars
I'm a student, but I've received an Office 365 account. How do I switch back?Once your email has been switched to an Office365 account there isn't a way to revert it to gMAV. However, you can still access the non email functions of Google.
How long do I get to keep my email as an Alumni?
- Undergraduate Alumni: 2 Years
- Graduate Alumni: 4 Years
Can I use POP or IMAP to connect to my email?
- Due to security concerns with these protocols, both POP3 and IMAP have been disabled for all new gMAV accounts.
- If you previously used POP3 on your gMAV you can continue to do so utilizing Google's Pop3 Instructions.
- If you would like to pull out your email and POP3 is disabled, click this link for Downloading Email's out of Google instructions.
Are there any restrictions on file types and sizes I can upload in gmav?You have 30 GB of storage to share between Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. Items that count toward your storage limit:
- Gmail: All messages and attachments in your mail, including those in your Spam and Trash folders.
- Drive: Files up to 5 TB that you’ve stored in Drive, like PDFs, images, and videos. Anything you’ve made with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides doesn’t count toward your storage limit.
- Google Photos: If you choose "Original" in your Google Photos upload settings, your photos will count towards your storage limit. Items that don’t count toward your storage limit
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawings, etc.
- Files shared with you.