gMAV E-mail, Docs and Sites
gMAV is UNO's implementation of Google Apps for Education. It provides the student email system as well as Google Drive, Sites and many other google products for students, faculty, and Staff.
- Before you can set gmav up on your phone, mobile device or email client you must set a Mobile Password. See instructions below.
- Currently, Google Groups is disabled and we do not intend to enable it at this time. When Google Groups is enabled, it allows users to create groups, and email addresses that are connected to those groups. This affects the automated account and email address creation processes that we have in place.
LoginsLogin to EmailLogin to DriveLogin to Calendars
- Setup Gmail on my mobile device
- Security/Privacy with gmav
- I'm a student, but I've received an Office 365 account. How do I switch back?
- Should I use POP or IMAP when setting up my email?
- Are there any restrictions on file types and sizes I can upload in gmav?
For more FAQs, tutorials, information on troubleshooting issues please search the Information Services Knowledge Base in Request Center.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.