ILUNO Program and IPD English for Professionals
Proof of two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations or positive rubeola lab result
- A copy of your health care provider immunization record is required to show proof of two MMRs;
- Positive rubeola lab report
- A tuberculosis test done in the Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center when you arrive
Tuberculosis Test Done in the Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center
- Required of all international students - NO EXCEPTIONS
- A chest X-ray done in the Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center is required if the test is positive
If your records cannot be found, you have these options:
- Receive two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations in the Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center why you arrive, scheduled 30 days apart. No appointment needed;
- Have a rubeola blood test drawn inthe Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center. An appointment to have the test done is not required. A negative test result requires two rubeola measles/MMR immunizations.
Cost of the MMR vaccine and Tuberculosis Test is the responsibility of the student. The Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center can submit on behalf of the student to the Student Insurance Policy. The Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center can also submit charges to other designated insurance policies.
Informed Consent to Treat (Only for students under age of 19)
If you are unable to submit your informed consent to treat form online, submit by:
- Fax your informed consent to treat form to 402.554.2387
- Email your informed consent to treat form to email@example.com
- Drop off your informed consent to treat form to the Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center, located in 102 H&K
For more information, contact the Nebraska Medicine – UNO Health Center at 402.554.2374
Meningococcal disease is a rare infection with potentially devastating results. The vaccine is recommended for the first year students living in university housing but is not required by the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.